Display issue on PHN16-71. display is 50 percent white and 50 Percent yellowish

Options
AFZALKHAN
AFZALKHAN Member Posts: 32 Die Hard WiFi Icon
edited March 26 in Predator Laptops

Dear community friends,

Did anybody notice white screen on predator Helios neo 16?

I mean white screen. It is not purely white. it is 50 percent white and 50 Percent yellowish .if your facing the same issue let me know friends.After that only I will raise my complaint to acer regarding this issue .

NOTE:I DONT ENABLE ANY BLUE FILTER OR NIGHT FILTER ON MY LAPTOP.

my model:PHN16-71

Intel i9 13900hx

rtx 4070

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,014 Trailblazer
    Options

Send your laptop to Acer for repairs, don't open the laptop yourself as it will void your warranty. Your laptop has an internal fault that Acer Tech Support needs to fix, be aware that Predator Neo PHN16-71 laptop parts are very expensive so I suggest that you do all the warranty work while the laptop is still under Acer 2 years warranty for this laptop. Good luck

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• AFZALKHAN
    AFZALKHAN Member Posts: 32 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Options

@StevenGen

Because of the overheating issue, my laptop is in the Acer service center. So Acer approved of changing the motherboard due to an overheating issue. After 2 weeks, the motherboard is still waiting for spares. Till now, I haven't gotten my laptop back. By April 2nd, they said that they would resolve the issue. I am waiting for that. I had another issue also  i.e., the display issue that I had mentioned above. So after closing  the current case I'd only I can raise another complaint or issue.