MY acer nitro 5 an517-55 dont start up.

Options
LeonidasPag
LeonidasPag Member Posts: 4 New User
edited March 23 in Nitro Gaming

Hello,

yesterday i receive my laptop which is a acer nitro 5 an517-55. everything it was ok I install windows software games etc. many times yesterday my laptop have been restarted because of windows updates etc. so before I went to sleed I turn off my laptop with 100% battery. but i notice that even the keyboard and the screen was turned off the fans and the power the mouse and the external drivers was still on. so I press the power button until to see that my mouse and the external driver wont have power.

But today I try to open my laptop and dont start up. no power delivery to keyboard or to the screen nether to mouse and to the external driver. I have try 3 times to press the power button for mor than 1 minute without ofc the supply cable on. but still my laptop dont start up.

any help?

thanks.

Answers

• LeonidasPag
    LeonidasPag Member Posts: 4 New User
    edited March 23
    Options

some quick update.

I tried also to take out my battery and press the power button at least 1 minute and then put it again. and connect the charger cable and start up the laptop. still the laptop dont turn on.

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,853 Trailblazer
    Options

I recommend bringing the Laptop to Acer Services in your country to reset the system to factory default; updates/installing games may have corrupted BIOS. This will be free, or a small service fee may be charged ($25 in the Philippines).