Motherboard Replacement Helios neo 16. No response from technician

Options
AFZALKHAN
AFZALKHAN Member Posts: 31 Die Hard WiFi Icon
edited March 23 in Predator Laptops

Dear community friends ,
I had recently brought an Acer predator Helios neo 16 from Amazon.After 2 months i encountered an overheating issue .Acer provided me case I'd for that .After that Technician camed to my home and took my laptop to his Acer service centre.the next day he said to me that issue is on motherboard.By last week technician ordered the motherboard.but till now there is no response from acer side .so I decided to call acer executive .He/she told me that the motherboard is in our Bangalore warehouse.within 2-3 Days motherboard will be shiped to you nearby service center.i wait for 2-3 days there is no response.then I call another executive to know the status of the motherboard .He said that there are no stocks available in our warehouse and our warehouse team will order the motherboard from (pondicherry)manufacturing unit.
Another day I called an executive and he told me that the motherboard is still waiting for spares.Everyday when I called an executive he said the same story ""I will escalate this issue to our concern team and warehouse team''.but no improvement in Status.worst experience !!!!!.pls anybody know whom should I contact
To raise the complaint!!!!!
My spec
Intel i913900hx
RTx 4070
If anyone facing the same issue pls let me know !!

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

Answers