How do I solve this error in the Nitrosense Application?

Options
Emolemo
Emolemo Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 23 in Nitro Gaming

ORIGINAL TEXT

"Güncellemeler iptal edildi veya başarısız oldu. başarısız öğeleri bulmak ve yeniden yüklemek için bu iletişim kutusunu kapatabilirsiniz."

programda güncelleme açıkken görev yöneticisi ile programı zorla kapattım şimdi ise ıntel driver güncellemesini yaparken bu hatayı alıyorum bilgisayarı kapatıp tekrar açtım lakin sorun çözülmüyor yeniden başlattım olmuyor görev yöneticisinden kapatıp tekrar açtım olmuyor hiç bir türlü sorunu çözemiyorum ıntel driver güncellemesini yapamıyorum

TRANSLATED

"Updates have been canceled or failed. You can close this dialog to find and reinstall the failed items."

While the update was open in the program, I forcibly closed the program with the task manager, and now I am getting this error while updating the Intel driver. I turned off the computer and turned it on again, but the problem was not solved, I restarted it, it did not work, I closed it from the task manager and opened it again, it did not work, I cannot solve the problem at all, I cannot update the Intel driver.

[Edited the content using Google translator]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,970 Trailblazer
    Options

NitroSense sorunlu bir yazılım olduğundan ve Acer bu yazılımı çoğu zaman düzeltmediğinden, NitroSense hata kodunun bir fotoğrafını çekin, Nitro dizüstü bilgisayarınızda yeni bir NitroSense sürümü olup olmadığına bakın

English

Take a photo of the error code of NitroSense, as NitroSense is a problematic software and Acer does not fix this software most of the time, See if your Nitro laptop has anew vesion of NitroSense

Bu, sorunuzu yanıtlıyorsa ve sorgunuzu çözdüyse, cevabımı yararlı👍 bulursanız lütfen "Evet'e tıklayın" veya "Beğen'e tıklayın"