I want OEM Authorization Code for My Firm BELHA BHAVANI ENTERPRISES

Options
belhabhavani
belhabhavani Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 22 in All-In-One PCs

Dear Acer,

I trust this message finds you well. My name is Vijay Pratap Yadav, and I am reaching out on behalf of Belha Bhavani Enterprises. We are currently in the process of registering as a seller on the Government e-Marketplace (GEM).

To complete the GEM registration, we require an official OEM Authorization from your esteemed company, confirming our status as an authorized Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for your products.

We kindly request your prompt assistance in providing the necessary OEM Authorization letter for Belha Bhavani Enterprises. This authorization is crucial for our compliance with GEM policies and regulations.

If there are specific formats, procedures, or additional documentation required to facilitate this request, please guide us accordingly.

Your cooperation in expediting this process is highly appreciated, and we look forward to the opportunity of collaborating with your company on the GEM platform.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and we appreciate your prompt response.

Best regards,

Vijay Pratap Yadav

Proprietor

Belha Bhavani Enterprises

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,631 Trailblazer
    Options

Go to this link . Use one of the contact methods provided for your inquiry.

Jack E/NJ