Predator PH315-53 laptop. Why my Headphone Mic didn't detect in my laptop?

Options
WalkingFish
WalkingFish Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 22 in Predator Laptops

Hi, Can someone help me with this problem? I have my Headphone connect to my Predator PH315-53 laptop. Past few day my headphone was fine and i even can use the mic, but today my laptop only detect the output and not the input. When i use the discord, i just can only hear but the mic not, i even check the discord setting but still it didnt show my headphone name in the input. I test this headphone on my phone and it work completely fine, so the problem is just my laptop.. i use trouble shot but nothing working, i check on control panel → sound setting, i didnt see my mic (the headphone model name) in input.. please help me about this.. i almost getting bald

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,014 Trailblazer
    edited March 24
    Options

Your Predator PH315-53 laptops Wi-Fi/BT card is the Killer AX1650i type card which is a problematic card especially with its Bluetooth section, I'm having the same problems with this same Killer AX1650i card and its Bluetooth section with my Nitro AN515-56 laptop which only works with the Acer provided oem Bluetooth Killer driver version 22.40.0.2 on my laptop and the Bluetooth doesn't work at all with any other updated drivers from Intel Killer drivers, so be aware of this factor.

What I found the fix for this Bluetooth headset and microphone problem is to use ONLY the Predator PH315-53 oem Acer provided Killer Bluetooth driver which the version that you should use is the version 22.10.0.2 and DO NOT update this driver to any of the new Intel Killer drivers for this card that windows update updates to, as then the Bluetooth will work 100%. Try that and see if the Bluetooth and microphone will work.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍