TPM chip in an Acer Spin 3 sp314-51-51Q0 ?

Options
eddevan
eddevan Member Posts: 5 New User

Hello everyone, I'm looking for an official Acer document with the technical data sheet for this model.
In fact, I have the possibility to buy a second hand PC with a touchscreen, the seller is not reachable for the moment, otherwise, I could ask him to go in the device manager.

Of course, I've searched everywhere (including the Acer website) for the info, but I haven't found anything.

In fact, I'd like to make sure that this model is compatible with Win11. It's an I5-8250U processor, so it's ok on that score. The vendor has installed Win11 on the PC, according to the screenshots provided, but that doesn't mean there's a TPM chip. And MS may well decide one day to prevent upgrades on non-Win11-compatible PCs.

This model is listed on the Acer website as eligible for Win11 (in French): https://community.acer.com/fr/kb/articles/14314-liste-des-ordinateurs-portables-acer-eligibles-pour-la-mise-a-niveau-de-windows-11

But I don't think it's reliable, because it lists Swift models with an I3-7xxx, which is not supported by MS for Win11.

The "MFG date" is January 4, 2019, according to the label stuck on the back of the PC.

Thanks in advance for any advice and/or resources.

Best Answer

Answers