ANV15-51 has problem with dim display issue after sleep

Options
Kimhuy
Kimhuy Member Posts: 16 Troubleshooter
edited March 20 in Predator Laptops

Hello sir, I want to check with you about ANV15-51 has problem with dim display issue after sleep.

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,634 Trailblazer
    edited March 20
    Options

Brightness is controlled by your Power Plan, if you have the battery saver activated and use Balanced or Best Power Efficiency Power Plan the brightness will default to that setting on wake from sleep or hibernate. Note that the system automatically switches to hibernate mode after some time in sleep mode. MS recommends disabling both Hibernate and Fast Startup and reset BIOS with F9 (in BIOS) after that, save settings in BIOS and reboot. Other programs that impact screen brightness are Intel Graphics control (Ambient light) and Acer Quick Access (Blue light and Ambient light), also check that the Night Light feature is not turned on in Windows.

• DusanD
    DusanD Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited March 26
    Options

Hi, I have the same problem. The thing is - laptop is working properly but display is dimmed for a few more minutes (if you point a lamp to display you can see screen). And I tried with power plan settings, with power troubleshot, disable driver, uninstall and install driver, turn off fast startup and nothing has changed. And when laptop is in hibernate mode display works properly.