No Viewshift setting for SpatialLabs Go? (Viewshift off-centered in SpatialLabs Go)

Options
ThomSwiss
ThomSwiss Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
edited March 17 in SpatialLabs

I discovered a noticeable difference in image quality when watching side by side movies in SpatialLabs Player compared to watching them with another player and activated SpatialLabs Go: The latter has some ghosting/crosstalk. It's comparable with using the SpatialLaps Player with off-centered Viewshift slider.

Best noticeable with white text on black background: By closing the right eye and looking with the left eye only, I can see a white shadow towards the right side of the text, while by closing the left eye and looking with the right eye only, I can see a white shadow towards the left side. This can be exactly reproduced by using SpacialLabs Player instead, and moving the Viewshift slider 10 to 20 percent off-center to the left.

So - SpatialLabs Go would be perfect, if it would have the same slider or settings like in SpatialLabs Go. Or - in my case - if it would be set to "move the image outside" for about 10 to 20%.

Answers

• ThomSwiss
    Options

Sorry for the typo in the last sentence:

"So - SpatialLabs Go would be perfect, if it would have the same slider or settings like in SpatialLabs PLAYER"

• ThomSwiss
    Options

Dear @Acer-Blayn @Acer-Brad @Acer-Carsten @Acer-Cory @Acer-Ingrid can you have a look into it? Would be appreciated, many thanks. I'm not sure if I better should have addressed you by PM. If so, please sorry.