edited March 16 in Predator Desktops

i have the Predator PO5-615s and i can't open PredatorArc

can someone help me??

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,970 Trailblazer
    Options

Predator Arc is a term that can refer to different things depending on the context, what are you referring to?. Here are a couple of interpretations:

• PredatorSense: This is a custom utility app developed by Acer for their Predator gaming devices and there have been allot of problems associated with this software, as iit works on some devises and doesn't on others and there are no fixes for this from Acer. It allows users to monitor, overclock, customize RGB lighting, and control fan speeds. With PredatorSense, you can fine-tune your gaming rig, optimize performance, and personalize your system settings. It even has a mobile app for on-the-go adjustments.
    • Predator BiFrost Intel Arc A770 OC: This is a graphics card from Acer that features custom-engineered Predator cooling. It’s built with AI-enhanced XeSS upscaling technology, providing an immersive high-performance gaming experience. The A770 variant has 16 GB of GDDR6 memory and can handle demanding games like Apex Legends and COD WarzoneIts cooling system, including a vapor chamber, ensures efficient heat dissipation

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options

Predator Arc is a new utility that seems to be for those Acer systems that have Acer's version of the Intel Arc cards installed. There is a version available for the PO5-615s model on Acer's support site. What happens when you try to install it? Do you have an Arc card?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.