Looking for power supply for 2012 ZX6971 19V 7.1A Gateway All In One Computer.

Options
Mrmagic9380
Mrmagic9380 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 16 in All-In-One PCs

Looking for power supply for 2012 ZX6971 19V 7.1A Gateway All In One Computer. I understand Gateway is now ACER . The cord is 4 pin cord.

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title and to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,068 Trailblazer
    edited March 17
    Options

There is no charger with the 4pin barrel plug like you have shown above for the Gateway AIO ZX6971 model, the only adapters that are coming up on a web search are with a round barrel plug like the normal laptop adapter plugs, see here Power Adapter for Gateway ZX6971 AIO Desktop

Can't find an adapter with this plug

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Mrmagic9380
    Options

I sent pic of the back of the gateway. I'm thinking ACER owns Gateway now.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

Yeah, Acer now owns Gateway. I wonder if they did multiple models of the ZX6971 series? I also see the barrel connector for replacement power supplies, and yours obviously has a four pin instead. If we could find out what the pinout is, you might be able to build an adapter from the more common barrel to that odd one.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Mrmagic9380
    Options

Comment from billsey in the community. ZX6971 model all in one computer from gateway. Now ACER owns gateway I don't know if there are other models made by gateway. I'm looking for a answer to were or how I can find the power cord for my ZX6971 gateway all in one computer. I know there has to be some type of way to find this power supply. This is the back were the cord goes into. It is a 4 pin that's needed to pluh into to power the ZX6971 all in one computer made by gateway which is now known as ACER. Please help