My acer orios 3000 doesn’t work. mouse keyboard and monitor doesn’t work

Options
Roodi123
Roodi123 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 15 in Predator Desktops

so the day before my PC worked fine and there were 0 problems with it then the next day I turned on my PC and noticed nothing worked except from the fans and the RGB lights in the PC including the graphic card but my mouse keyboard and monitor doesn’t work at all I then turned it off unplugged the PSU left it for a minute or more and then I turned it on and after doing that it’s the exact same and if I turn it off without unplugging it then it’ll go off instantly and it’ll stay off for around 10 seconds before automatically turning itself on again

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,998 Trailblazer
    Options

Which PO3-5xx desktop model do you have? As its abit hard to advise you precisely ifwe don't know these details. Take the bios battery out and reset the CMOS and take the ram out and leave the desktop like that for 1 hour and then reconnect everything but with the ram reconnect each module separately to see if the desktop boots correctly and its not a ram fault that is causing your boot issue. If that doesn't do anything then you have problems with the mainboard that needs analyzing by an experienced technician that can test the mainboards EC chip, bios and chipset chips. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍