A314-22 If I fresh install Windows 11 from a USB media creation tool, do I have to find the drivers?

Options
Bruhtus
Bruhtus Member Posts: 1 New User

Let's say I want to do a fresh install of Windows 11 using the media creation tool on a USB. When I do that, will it automatically find all the drivers I need such as bluetooth and Wi-Fi drivers?

I ask this because I found the official Acer page for all the default drivers of the A314-22, and there were a lot of them. I wasn't sure if in the case that I DO have to manually install all the drivers, which ones should I download and install. As there seem to be multiple bluetooth drivers and such.

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,998 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

When you install Win-11 the process goes online and downloads the initial driver’s pre Win-11 installation to start the installation and then when you finish the installation the A314-22 laptop should have all the default drivers for your laptop. Being an AMD cpu laptop it downloads all the appropriate drivers so that the Win-11 installation can proceed and be installed. If Device Manager has post install any exclamation marks next to drivers then you need to go to its Properties > Details and see what type of driver it is and then get it from the Acer support list of drivers.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,998 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

When you install Win-11 the process goes online and downloads the initial driver’s pre Win-11 installation to start the installation and then when you finish the installation the A314-22 laptop should have all the default drivers for your laptop. Being an AMD cpu laptop it downloads all the appropriate drivers so that the Win-11 installation can proceed and be installed. If Device Manager has post install any exclamation marks next to drivers then you need to go to its Properties > Details and see what type of driver it is and then get it from the Acer support list of drivers.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍