Acer predator helios neo 16 stuck on boot logo

Options
FLAMEBUSTER
FLAMEBUSTER Member Posts: 1 New User

Before the boot stuck problem happend i did a windows cumulative update and a bios update but the problem is bios update is not being initialised and my pc is stuck on that boot logo what should i do i cant access bios i tried resetting battery aswell

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,998 Trailblazer
    Options

As your Predator PNH16-71 laptop is under the Acer 2 years warranty you need to send this laptop to Acer Tech Support in your area, as one of the fixes is to do a Hard Reset, which entails taking the battery out, disconnecting the RTC/BIOS battery and then shoring this batteries +&- pins of the mainboard plug to reset CMOS and then taking the ram out and leaving the laptop like that for 15min and then reconnection everything and rebooting the laptop, as this should reset the main EC and Chipset chips and your laptop should reboot.

If that doesn't fix this problem, then its a different issue and could be the bios chip programing that might have been affected and Acer could replace the bios chip or just replace the mainboard. etc etc to fix this laptop. Yoo should seriously consider taking/sending your laptop to Acer Tech Support and don't try to fix this yourself, as a mainboard is very expensive for this laptop and like costs USD $2300 new and other parts are also expensive. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍