B1-790 Tablet - after Reset and when signing it to Gmail Unknow Error comes

Options
kitki
kitki Member Posts: 6 New User
edited March 31 in Tablets

Hello everyone,

I've reset and erased all the data by pressing the power button and volume button. Now, I've tried to log in with my Gmail account, but I couldn't. I've also tried logging in with other Gmail accounts, but I keep getting errors. Hopefully, someone can assist and reach out to me as soon as possible.

I wanted to let anyone knows that I'm having trouble signing in with my Gmail account on my tablet (B1-790), although I haven't encountered any issues on my browser or phone. My email address is xxxxxx@gmail.com. Every time I try to log in, I get an error message saying, "Can't sign in due to some unknown error. Please try again later." I've attempted to log in multiple times and even restarted the tablet, but the problem persists. I also created a new email address and tried to log in with it, but encountered the same error. Thanks.

[Edited the content to hide personal information]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options

These are the instructions from th emanula of how to reset this tablet, so do the below. There are also OS files that you can flash for this tablet, so see if your tablet is compatible with those OS files that are for the - This image is only for WW_GEN1 SKU - RV02RC05.WW.GEN1

Resetting your tablet
    A clean boot restores your tablet to the factory settings.
    Important
    This will erase all your personal information, any contacts stored on your tablet and any programs you installed.
    To perform a clean boot, open the Apps list

and tap Settings, then tap Backup & reset > Factory data reset; tap RESET TABLET and then tap ERASE EVERYTHING to format your tablet.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• kitki
    Options

after factorty settings I selected the langiage and then after that it ask me to login gmail account. I tried to login my Gmail account but it says unknown error found. I tired with another gmail account but same errors comes.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options

Does it seem to connect to the network fine? It needs internet access in order to finish the Google login.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • kitki
    Options

Hey Billsey

I have connected to wifi before it ask for gmail account details.