does the ACER Aspire 3 15 A315-510P-35P7 have upgradle ssb

Options
Delonix
Delonix Member Posts: 4 New User

i wanna know if the A315-510P-35P7 has upgradble ssd cause i cant do anything with this 128gb of space

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    edited March 9 Answer ✓
    Options

You can install an M.2 NVMe SSD PCIe 3 x2 in the Aspire A315-51 laptop, and that is what this laptop max M.2 lanes speed are, which is at max 2000MB/s read/write (which your laptop will never ever reach) so expect speeds of 1750 MB/s which are allot quicker than a SATA M.2 SSD which this laptop can also be fitted with. Capacities of 1TB max is recommended for this laptop also, don't fit higher M.2 SSD PCIe3x4 drives than that as you will find that you will have problems. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

Note: hard drive capacities in window operating system are governed by their formats, the MBR/Legacy format can handle up to a max of 2TB and in the GUID (GPT) UEFI format it can handle capacities of a drive up to 8 petabytes (1 petabyte = 1000TB which there are no such drives) so be aware of this.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

Answers