Predator Orion 3000 Po3-650-Predator Sense will not allow my fans to revert back to auto.

Options
Bootyfingers
Bootyfingers Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

edited March 5 in Predator Desktops

Basically, when my computer is idling, it will allow me to change between auto, gaming, and custom fan settings. But after i have subjected the CPU/GPU to a gaming load, predator sense will not allow my fans to go back to low rpm. I obviously do not want my GPU fans to wear out, so this is not ideal. I know that my temps are accurate and that my sensors are fine, there is not way that my CPU is even close to 80-100C when i can feel it barely warm against the thin case wall, its literally right against it, I can feel when that thing is overheating, like when i still had the oem cpu cooler and it was at 80 plus. I have upgraded GPU to PNY 4060ti 16gb, and all of my fans and cpu cooler are noctua (NH-U9S and NF-A9 PMW). they were working fine for wuite a while after i swapped everything out, but now it wont work right. I have used other software to try and monitor temp, and im pretty sure my readout on predator sense is accurate. I have even reinstalled predator sense. Im not sure what gives.

Best Answer

Answers