My predator sense is not working

Options
Levosyr
Levosyr Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 5 in Acer Software

My keybord lightning stucked in default colour so i reinstall the predatorsense from acer website. Now app is not showing anything. everything is undefined. I cant change my fans speed even with the turbo button. So ennoying.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options

I suggest that you call Acer Tech Support in your country and enquire about a fix of this software, as its a very problematic software that should not be so. There are allot of questions about PS and NS and there are very few solutions that work especially for PS.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Levosyr
    Levosyr Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

problem is solved. I just restore the windows and everything is fixed. There is another question in forum. Something like “my predator sense not working on helios neo 16”. First reply shows you how to restore windows. I see there is a lot of people who also has same problem. So i am leaving this comment.

• Sunnycoast
    Sunnycoast Member Posts: 23 Networker
    Options

Look on your product page to see if you are offered Version 3 and Version 4.

Install Version 3.

You appear to have installed Version 4 which is problematic.