Where can I download Bios ugrade for Q35T-AM 1.0

Options
Morphalou10
Morphalou10 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 26 in Windows 11

Hello,

I bought this motherboard Q35T-AM 1.0, and I'd like to upgrade the bios version.

No sites have this update.

I can't use the full potential of 8 gb or ddr2.

Help please

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,958 Trailblazer
    Options

The Q35T-AM 1.0 mainboard is a very old Acer mainboard and Acer has stopped all support for the desktops that uses this mainboard. You need to search the web for an appropriate bios like here where there is an Acer Q35T-AM Bios called Q35t-am P5A901A.bin and see if this bios works (Note: I do not guarantee or take any responsibility that this bios is legitimate or will work, so use it with caution) as and if you flash this bios, it could brick the mainboard. Otherwise take this mainboard to a technician that programs bios chips and has access to all this mainboards bios files. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

Q35T-AM 1.0 Mainboard

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

We can't really provide any more information than what can be found via web searches without knowing what model of computer the motherboard came out of.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Morphalou10
    Morphalou10 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Hello

thanks for your quick answer.

I was mistaken on the motherboard name and the desktop it came from.

I bought a motherboard name veriton T/M/S661 it seams to be a eq35m.

I guess it came from an Acer Aspire E380.

I bought this item from a professional on ebay to replace my motherboard which is out of order.

I'm trying to put this package I found on ebay "Memory RAM Kit DDR2 2 Go 4 8 800MHz PC2-6400U desktop 240 pin", which should be supported.

Do i have to upgrade my bios which seems to be "RO1-B0"?

Do my bios needs special configuration to make it works?

Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options

What size memory is that? IIRC your model supports up to 2x 2GB sticks, but not larger.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.