Acer Predator Helios 300- PH315-53, Bsod everytime I power on my laptop

Options
Rayx
Rayx Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 23 in Predator Laptops

When I power on my laptop bsod error:- Power state drive failure appears and it restarts and after that my nvidia graphics card get disabled. And when I power on it again then there is again bsod error:- pnp detected fatal error and it restarts and my nvidia graphics card get enabled.l and my device works fine.

It happens everytime I power on my device.

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,465 Trailblazer
    edited February 23
    Options

@Rayx

When you see the Predator logo, immediately press Alt+F10 that may open the WindowsRE blue screen with Troubleshoot menu, select Reset this PC (without losing your files). If that did not work boot with the Windows USB Recovery flash drive, if you never made one you can do that on another PC with the same Windows version, insert a 20GB USB flash drive in that PC and boot to Windows, type "Recovery Disk" in Search, it will take an hour to create on a slow system. Boot your laptop to BIOS with F2 and the USB Recovery Disk in the USB port, move the USB drive to the top of the Boot Devices list in BIOS Boot screen and save settings on exit. Reboot without F2 and the USB drive still inserted, and you should get the blue WindowsRE screen, select Reset this PC without losing your files.

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,980 Trailblazer
    Options

The PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR that you are getting and is shown in the caption above is a Windows 10 BSOD error that occurs due to incompatible software or hardware on the system. The error causes the system to restart suddenly, interrupting any work. In worst case scenarios, it may result in data loss. In this post, we’ve mentioned the solutions to fix this error. Go to here "Full Fix: PNP Detected Fatal Error on Windows 10" good luck and hope you can soleve this problem.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Rayx
    Rayx Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Now, It is happening everytime I play games bsod occurs and my pc restarts without detecting GPU and wifi also. I have to restart it twice to correct all functions and then If I play any game then bsod occurs again and repeat. I have done GPU stress test all works fine in the test. Don't know what is happening to my laptop.