How I can to connect display use thunderbolt ( type c) Nitro AN515-57

Options
ugolok_pozitiva
ugolok_pozitiva Member Posts: 2 New User

I buy a device hub type c to hdmi and another adapter type c - to VGA/HDMI
if i usually conect cable for this adapter is not working ( use a many display/HDMI/VGA) , but if I use HDMi-HDMI - dont have any problem
How to to use a Type C to connecting display

The another display dont vision this cable

Thanks for your attantion

Best Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

There are different versions of the AN515-57, some with TBT support and some with just USB-C. Here are the port specs:

So, if yours has the USB-C then there isn't support for video over USB-C, if it has TBT then video is supported. Are you sure you have the model with the TBT port option?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,557 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

The ThunderBolt type C port should natively support high quality HDMI & DisplayPort digital video signals. Accordingly, high-quality single USBC-to-HDMI or -DisplayPort adapters are recommended, NOT cheap multi-purpose HUBs that also try to accomodate low quality VGA analog signals.

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

There are different versions of the AN515-57, some with TBT support and some with just USB-C. Here are the port specs:

So, if yours has the USB-C then there isn't support for video over USB-C, if it has TBT then video is supported. Are you sure you have the model with the TBT port option?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,557 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

The ThunderBolt type C port should natively support high quality HDMI & DisplayPort digital video signals. Accordingly, high-quality single USBC-to-HDMI or -DisplayPort adapters are recommended, NOT cheap multi-purpose HUBs that also try to accomodate low quality VGA analog signals.

Jack E/NJ

• ugolok_pozitiva
    ugolok_pozitiva Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

thanks You . when i buy - could see the Thunderbolt 4 but on acer website - usb gen 3.2 up to 10Mbps. I understand for low price adapter but i want to understand this function and if i need to do this, i will have anathyng to need😉