laptop panel request Acer TRAVELMATE P249 series (N16Q1)

Options
Hari_1998
Hari_1998 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 15 in TravelMate and Extensa

I have 6 nos of  panel broken laptops. I have attached laptop panel  and mentioned the model. Please check and arrange the panel.  

Laptop model: ACER TRAVELMATE P249 series (N16Q1)

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title and to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,065 Trailblazer
    edited February 15
    Options

The Acer community is NOT Acer Tech Support, we can't arrange any parts or repairs for your laptop. Your lTravelMate P249-G2-MG (don't use this»>TRAVELMATE P249 series (N16Q1) as its not what this laptop is identified by.

The caption that you have shown above doesn't show everything, all that can be seen is that the uppercase is unclipped from the lowercase of your Travelamate laptop. what is the problem?

The below is the Acer part number for the lowercase of your laptop, the uppercase comes with the keyboard and is language specific, so if you want an Acer part reference number to the uppercase, then let us know what language you need. Hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

Yes, the part that needs to be replaced or repaired is likely the upper case with keyboard, since that is where the screws holding the hinges go. Typically that issue is due to the screws pulling loose and you either need to rebuild the screw mounts or replace that case half. The part number for the upper case is different for each locale, since the keyboards are different…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.