PH315-51-78NP PredatorSense doesn't open, Windows 10 with latest updates

carki
carki Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited January 24 in Predator Laptops

Model: PH315-51-78NP

Main hardware: Intel i7-8750H, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB DDR4 (stock, never changed it)

I already tried these:

Nothing works. Any ideas? It seems as though this piece of software needs to be updated; last update was made in 2020.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,448 Trailblazer
    edited January 25

Tyr this and split the install into two, do this:

1. Download the Predator Sense 3.01.3002
    2. Open the folder and open PredatoSenseV3.1 folder
    3. Then click on the below file and install Predator Sense from the window that pops up

4. And this screen should appear:

5. After installing the above go to the main Predator Sense folder and click on the main Setup.exe (see caption below) and install Predator Sense again, then Predator Sense should be installed.

Do the above as that is how I installed my Nitro Sense in my laptop when it didn't install from the main Setup.exe and it worked 100%, so see if it works for your Predator, good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• carki
    carki Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

I didn't have problems reinstalling this software. It seems to have reinstalled correctly. The link appears and I can run the software. The problem is either the logo predator starts to loop or the logo shows up and then nothing happens.