Zebronic M2 NVMe SSD for swift 3 SF314-52-32CF trying to install ubuntu partition not showing.

Azhat
Azhat Member Posts: 1 New User
edited January 23 in Swift and Spin Series

I order this ssd for swift 3 SF314-52-32CF but when i tried to install ubuntu installation type partition not showing. And if install windows 11 it showing error. Screen shot down bellow

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title and to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,791 Trailblazer

The error code 0xc0000098 is a BSOD error code that may appear after cloning OS or upgrading to Windows 10. This error code is caused by two issues:

1. The BCD has no entry, which may be caused by disk write errors, power outages, boot sector viruses, or errors made while configuring the BCD manually.
    2. Incompatible hard drive driver.

Try and do another clone of this new Zebronic Zeb-MN26 M.2 SSD drive. Or have a look at this guide at How to fix error code 0xc0000098 on Windows section, if you don't need the data on your boot drive then do a clean install of Win-10 not Win-11 as this laptop has drivers for Win-10 and works best with Win-10.

With the new M.2 SSD drive when you do the clean install of Win-10, and when you get to section Where do you want to install Windows > Load driver > then load the unzipped iIRST (Intel® Rapid Storage Technology) Driver 15.7.0.1014 > that should be on the installation USB of Win-10. As loading this driver will make sure that the M.2 SSD drive is recognized and you should not have any problems. Try that and good luck.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,797 Trailblazer

Show us a picture of the BIOS Information screen with your laptop serial number blanked out:

Then boot again from your Windows install flash drive and show us what you see on the page where it's asking where to install.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.