How do I fix the predator senses app that is not responding on windows 11 in helios 16?

KazamaJin211
KazamaJin211 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited January 21 in Acer Software

My windows senses app just quit working out of nowhere (predator helios 16) and can not get it to work again. I have tried all the online fixes, uninstalling and reinstalling etc. but nothing has work so far. Can anyone provide some assistance? Thanks.

[Edited the thread to add model number to the title and to add issue detail]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,859 Trailblazer

First uninstall the old Predator Sense on your laptop and reboot the laptop, then download the last Predator Sense version and go into the Predator Sense folder to the Setup Folder > Prerequisites file and install Predator Sense from there and afterwards go back to the main folder and do a 2nd install from the main Setup.exe file and see if that works. As doing that with the Nitro laptops usually works, but I can't garantee that it will work with the Predator laptops. Good luck.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• KazamaJin211

Tinkerer

Thanks for the replay, yes I've tried that method but it did not work. This is really annoying to have this problem out of nowhere. I guess I just have to contact Acer support to try to resolve this problem 🙄

• KazamaJin211

Tinkerer

Updated: I found the issue with why the program was not working correctly. For some strange reason when I start the laptop up with the ethernet plugged in, the program doesn't work correctly. If I unplug the ethernet and then restart it, start predator sense, then everything runs just fine. This is a strange glitch and if anyone can help me resolve this issue it will be much appreciated. Thanks 👍️