Adding HDD to acer mother board

Options
toast32
toast32 Member Posts: 2 New User

I currently only have the nvme ssd slot filled and was wondering if there were any good hdd to add?

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,068 Trailblazer
    Options

Acer laptops with the 2.5" HDD SATA slot provision and space need a kit that consists of a SATA cable/plug, a 2.5" HDD bracket and 4x HDD securing screws to the HDD bracket and 4x securing screws that secures the bracket to the laptop base, the HDD securing and the laptop securing screws are different sizes, also you need to tell us which Acer laptop you have as they have different SATA plugs/cables otherwise and if you buy the wrong SATA cable/plug it will not work and/or connect to your laptops mainboard SATA plug. .

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,962 Trailblazer
    Options

My guess is since you have posted to the All-In-One section, you don't have a laptop. :) What model AIO do you have? Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like xxxxx-xxx-xxxx. Different models will have different options for storage expansion.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.