Dead LED ConceptD CP3271K(P) 27" 4K UHD. backlight died on the monitor.

Options
framekilla
framekilla Member Posts: 1 New User

Good afternoon. My name is Dmitry and I am from Ukraine. I am a photographer and videographer. I bought a product for the first time in 2020 and it was a cp3271kp monitor designed by Acer. Everything was good to use. But we live in a war and I haven’t used it for over a year. A couple of months ago I turned it on again to work with color, but one mounth ago the backlight died on it, in two places you can see that the diodes are not working. The monitor is a premium segment and this happened, despite the fact that it didn’t really work. My monitors from other brands have been working for more than 5 years without problems and the backlight has never died. In addition, the support officials from our office in Ukraine do not care that there is a war going on, and that my warranty expired in August and no one wants to renew it. It's a shame. After such cases, trust in the brand decreases, and I, as a professional, cannot supply your products to our studio, because I am not sure about the timing of service and technical support in our country. They only offer matrix replacement. It's deep and expensive. You just need to replace the parts in the backlight. But it is not possible to order them, since there is no information where to purchase them. If the Acer service cannot service my device, at least tell me where I can buy parts for further repairs? Thank you and respect your customers.

Answers