Extensa 215-54 Can I upgrade to 20gb RAM?

Options
radNero
radNero Member Posts: 1 New User

Is it possible to upgrade my laptop to 20gb RAM?

My laptop has an onboard 4gb RAM 2667mhz and a single RAM slot.

Best Answer

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,065 Trailblazer
    edited January 10 Answer ✓
    Options

Here are the memory specs of your Extensa 215-54 from its SG, best is to do a Crucial System Scan as the max ram for your 4GB Extensa 215-54 as far as Acer memory combination list is 12GB and not 20GB total like in the Acer System Memory of Platform, which is strange, as the specs below are from the Extensa 215-54 Acer SG and they contradict each other.

Extensa 215-54 Memory Specs:

But then when Acer lists the Memory Combination it contradicts the above specs😁

Memory Types Tested by Acer with this laptop

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 10,065 Trailblazer
    edited January 10 Answer ✓
    Options

Here are the memory specs of your Extensa 215-54 from its SG, best is to do a Crucial System Scan as the max ram for your 4GB Extensa 215-54 as far as Acer memory combination list is 12GB and not 20GB total like in the Acer System Memory of Platform, which is strange, as the specs below are from the Extensa 215-54 Acer SG and they contradict each other.

Extensa 215-54 Memory Specs:

But then when Acer lists the Memory Combination it contradicts the above specs😁

Memory Types Tested by Acer with this laptop

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍