Can i upgrade ram and storage on my Acer aspire 5 A15-45?

Cinnamer
Cinnamer Member Posts: 1 New User

I have a Acer aspire 5 A15-45 laptop that i use for gaming, is it a possibility to upgrade the ram and storage?

Thank you in advance.

-Greysen

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,488 Trailblazer
    edited January 7

Your Aspire 5 is the model A515-45 not the A15-55, this laptop has the following ram as this model comes either with 4GB or 8GB onboard ram and they have different max total ram capacities as shown below. This laptop has a 1x PCIe3x4 M.2 SSD boot drive and a space for a 1x 2.5" SATA drive space.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 12,985 Trailblazer

Hi @Cinnamer please indicate the exact model of the equipment, it should be something similar to:
    A515-45
    In the case the model is the A515-45, I leave you the memory expansion data, your device may come with an integrated memory of 4/8GB and can be expanded up to a maximum of 20/24B:

All the best.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)