Acer Nitro 5 not turning on. (Blue indicator light flashing when plugged in)

Options
GabeNitro5
GabeNitro5 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited May 17 in Nitro Gaming

Hello, I am new to these forums and having problems with my Nitro 5. I think I got it back in 2019/ early 2020.

Other than me dropping it once, and since then the front part of the keyboard, right below the touchpad, has been lifted up slightly and when pushed down, pops back up. Only creates a problem with the touchpad, but I have a mouse so I it hasn’t bothered me.

Slowly, over the years, the computers battery holds out less and less, and basically always needs to be plugged in.

Now, I tried turning it on this morning, after using it less than 12 hours earlier, and it’s not turning on and blue light is flashing…

College student needs help to get his presentations done!😭

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,889 Trailblazer
    edited January 7
    Options

Blue flashing Power LED indicates a hardware failure, possibly the RAM failing (a bad DDR4 module). Best to bring the laptop to a PC repair shop and have it checked.

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

VHave you tried disconnecting the lithium battery and turning on the computer?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)