i have an acer laptop and its wifi keep disconnecting and i tried to update my driver it didnt work

Options
seanstrickland12345
seanstrickland12345 Member Posts: 1 New User

i have an acer laptop and its wifi keep disconnecting and i tried to update my driver it didnt work and i tried everything it still doesnt work so can you please just find a fix for me..

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,425 Trailblazer
    edited January 7
    Options

Are you sure this is a networking issue and not the ISP/server or your router. If LTE Wi-Fi test the router with your mobile (iPad/phone) with cellular data turned off to see if the problem is only with your laptop. 90% of all Wi-Fi connection problems or slow internet are caused by insufficient bandwidth, high latency/high traffic or ISP DNS issues. If 5-6G move closer to your router or move the router outside to test.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options

Anything further will probably require you to tell us just what Acer laptop you have. There have been lots and lots of different ones over the years, with lots and lot of different WiFi cards. Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like xxxxx-xxx-xxxx.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.