When my charger is connected then laptop is on otherwise the blue light is blink why? aspire 7

Subroto738
Subroto738 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited January 5 in Aspire Laptops

What can i do ? it is nowadays big issues please anyone suggest me what can i do ?🥹 my laptop is acer aspaspire 7 i5 12 gen gtx 1650.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 12,002 Trailblazer

Blue flashing of the Power LED indicates the Battery is not charging. You might want to try another Power Adapter, or better bring the laptop and power adapter to Acer Services in your country for checking, this is a rather new laptop so I don't recommend opening the back cover. If you see a battery reset pinhole on the back of the laptop with a small battery symbol you can try inserting a pin in that hole till you feel it click (microswitch) and keep pressing for 10 seconds that will reset the battery.

• Subroto738
    Subroto738 Member Posts: 3 New User

sir, my battery is full charge … when i shut down the laptop then after sometime when i open the laptop and click the power on button then blue light is blinking … then i connect the adopter charger and click the power on button … then open my laptop ….if don't connect the charger the laptop don't open…. what can do for this problem…sir … please help me …