Automatic repair couldn’t repair pc I keep having this screen pop up acer Nitro 5

JbeCappin
JbeCappin Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
edited December 2023 in Acer Software

I recently got a pc and took out one of the ssd cards and put it in there and replaced the slot with a original ssd that was in the Acer laptop and now I keep having this screen pop up and feel like I tried everything to fix it but no options work and I don’t know what to do anymore.

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,859 Trailblazer

Your post is a bit confusing and doesn't make sense? Tell us what exact laptop model(s) are you talking about, and which laptop did you buy new and take its M.2 SSD drive out? As most new laptops come with only 1x M.2 SSD boot drive these days, so WHAT exactly did you do.

If "Windows Automatic Repair couldn't repair your PC" with log file "E:\Recovery\WindowsRE\Winre.win\Sysytem32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt", it indicates that some files are corrupted and that's why your PC gets into automatic repair loop. So first, check the SrtTrail.txt and then delete the corrupted files.

See this guide Stuck in Windows 10 Automatic Repair Loop? Fix It Right Away if you can't fix your OS with this guide and you have valuable data on this drive, then get an experienced data recovery technician to fix this drive or recover your data or if the data does not matter, then completely do a Clean Install of the OS on your laptop. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

If this answers your question and solved your query please "Click on Yes" or "Click on Like" if you find my answer useful👍

• JbeCappin
    JbeCappin Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    I have aacer Nitro 5 15.6" FHD 144Hz Gaming Laptop, Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H((>i7-11375H), Windows 11 Home(24GB|512GB SSD

one Kingston 512gb ssd and one m.2 pcie gen 3 512gb ssd

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,860 Trailblazer

It's easier to look the laptop up with the actual model number. Your full model number is usually on the same sticker as your serial number, it should look something like AN5xx-xxx-xxxx. Google suggests it might be one of the AN515-45 models. You can use a Windows install flash drive in repair mode to access the logfiles and that often will help figure out what needs to be fixed.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.