Packard Bell Display drivers. where I can get the drivers and software

Options
Scooter2478
Scooter2478 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in Monitors

Hello,

I just purchased a new Packard Bell airFrame 28" M28000 4k monitor from the Amazon "Packard Bell" seller. Does anyone know where I can get the drivers and software if it has any? I'm having an issue when switching above 60hz the display flickers white. When I play games it flickers frequently and on other apps like Chrome browser it does this occasionally. I also get a driver timeout error when I turn my monitor off then on while my PC is on. I can't find a Packard Bell web page and the only thing I can find is that Packard bell was purchased by Acer. Its a late 2022 monitor so I don't know if its still available for manufacturer warranty. I really don't want to refund this monitor because the seller just ran out and I won't be able to find another at this price. Any help would be appreciated, Thank You.

Things I have tried so far:

2 different DisplayPort (DP) cables

3 different HDMI cables

Plugged into other wall power outlet

Uninstall (using DDU) then reinstall of Radeon adrenalin drivers and software for Radeon RX 6600 XT

disabled and turned off any graphics enhancements

disabled any features and enhancements on the display menu

unplugged and held the power button for 30 seconds to discharge any built up energy

tried the different displayports and HDMI on the graphics card

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,329 Trailblazer
    Options

Can you try it on another PC? The error you posted is from the video driver and not related to the monitor itself. There are no drivers needed for the monitor, it's fully plug and play.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.