Why does my laptop freeze when gaming, and what can I do to fix it A715-41G-R7YZ

Options
Tanmay07
Tanmay07 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2023 in Aspire Laptops

acer aspire 7

A715-41G-R7YZ

Hi, I have been using this laptop since 2 years but now i am facing problems while gaming. It tends to freeze consistently during gaming sessions, and I'm unsure about the root cause.

Whenever i run any game it will start perfectly but after 2-3 minutes the screen will freeze. Nothing will work when it freeze. I tried opening task manager and to restart my graphic card by pressing windows key+ctrl+shift+B , but nothing works. Then ultimately i have to hold power button to force shut down.

Then when i start my laptop it freezes on the acer screen. After 2-3 times force shutting down and starting it goes to automatic repair. Then my laptop starts.

My laptop is working perfectly while normal use but whenever i start a game then within 2-3 minutes it freezes.

I was wondering if you could offer any insights or suggestions on how to address this problem. Please don't tell me to wait when it freezes because i have already done it. this happens even when I open a GPU benchmark software (heaven benchmark by unigine). i am attaching some photos of the stats of my laptop when it freeze.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Tanmay07
    Tanmay07 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

Also forgot to tell that my drivers and windows are up to date.