Apps that where previously opened, its UI is getting copied to other apps. is it a display problem?

Options
Muhil
Muhil Member Posts: 469 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
edited December 2023 in Predator Laptops

in the first image if u see closely there is search box on the left below the bookmark bar

and in the second there are boxes in the left, those are the ppt preview that is shown in the left side of the power point app, it not only in chrome, even in desktop.

Does anyone face the same kind of issue ? or is it a display problem?

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,824 Pathfinder
    Options

@Muhil

That is a display problem since LCD should not have the burn-in. Contact the local Acer so that they can switch to a new LCD.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • Muhil
    Options

@AnhEZ28 it goes away after some time idk how could it be software issue ? and its 1 yr old laptop and never had the issue before

• AnhEZ28
    Options

@Muhil

That burn-in will go away but the problem still exists with another app that has the static image for a long time. It is a hardware problem.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
  • Muhil
    edited December 2023
    Options

@AnhEZ28 are u sure and have u seen any cases like this happening ? because i dont want to change for waste of my money orelse i will do later

• AnhEZ28
    Options

@Muhil

I'm pretty sure it is an LCD fault. If the laptop is still under warranty, they will replace it for free of charge.