Nitro AN 515-57 It's experiencing too much stutter, especially in Fortnite.

Options
diandyistaken
diandyistaken Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2023 in Nitro Gaming

Hello, first let me outline the specifications of my computer: 32 GB RAM (16x2) (2.9 GHz) i7 11800-h RTX 3060 (95 watts) 1 TB (if I remember correctly, it should have around 6000 read and write speeds) CPU reaches a maximum temperature of 90 GPU at 75 (celcius ofc) I've tried adjusting Fortnite settings in every way, even in the performance mode of the lowest settings, and watching optimized videos, but I can't fix the FPS drops. Let me explain: my FPS values fluctuate between 120 and 9. I experience a gap almost all the time. The game constantly stutters when I see something new. When the screen loads or when I encounter a player, the FPS drops to 15-25. I can't play at all. Please don't say that Fortnite optimization is bad; I can fix this problem in many games by tweaking the settings in strange ways, but it just doesn't work here. Even if I upgrade this laptop, it doesn't look good in any way.

Just to mention without you asking, yes, all my drivers are up to date. My graphics card software is updated. I turned off the full-screen mismatch mode in the game. I optimized and ran it according to Windows 8. I deleted files accessed through the run like local temp. I ran Epic Games as an administrator. I checked for antivirus updates. I've checked everything I haven't checked. I've fixed everything, and the game was even setting itself to ultra when I first entered. Forget playing in ultra, I can't even see the game in low settings due to stuttering.

I was experiencing the same issue with Marvel's Spider-Man and Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales. When I increased the image quality from the settings and turned off DLSS (IMPORTANT), I started getting smooth performance at 100+ fps on ultra settings. Whenever I try to run a feature like DLSS, my fps drops to 20-30. I can't understand if my graphics card's feature is malfunctioning. Hahaha. It's a bizarre error. DLSS isn't working properly, and my fps drops in any game. For example, in God of War, I get over 60 fps on high settings on average, but when I enable DLSS (whatever the latest version is), my performance drops to 40 fps.

Answers

• diandyistaken
    diandyistaken Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited December 2023
    Options

I commented without seeing the option to edit the expression I wrote, lol.