White pixels on screen - NITRO 17 AN17-41

Options
Jere98
Jere98 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in Nitro Gaming

Hi everyone on the forum.. I'm from Argentina, and a friend of the family brought me a Nitro 17 AN17-41 from USA. He bought it brand new from Amazon and I had to get it delivered this way to me because it is impossible to buy it here (its now 3 million pesos, our economy is ruined) and foreign tech gadgets are banned in the country from getting delivered.

Thing is, after two or three days from use and getting it setted up, I noticed some white marks appeared on the screen and I didn't get too much attention to them thinking it was dirt or something. When I got home today I tried to use a special tissue I always use for cleaning my screens but I noticed then, that they weren't dirt.

They're not very big, and you can't notice them when gaming or watching movies, but I can see them when using Illustrator or Solid Works for my design work. Is there any way to fix them? I don't think Acer has a official service around here and sending it back to USA is not a viable option. Can they get to normal the same way they appeared from one day to another?

Thanks in advance! Greetings from Argentina

[Edited the thread to hide personal content]