Nitro 5 Inquiry Regarding Repair Status and Compensation.unable to read disk, rendering is unstable

NazarK
NazarK Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2023 in Acer Software

Dear Acer Support Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Nazar, and I am writing to you regarding a significant issue I have encountered with an Acer laptop that I purchased approximately a year ago.

About a month ago, my laptop, which was in perfect condition, suddenly became unable to read a disk, rendering the computer completely unusable. Given the urgency of the situation and the impact on my work, I promptly took the laptop to the service center of the retailer where I purchased it, xkom.pl, on November 6, 2023.

Regrettably, the repair process has not progressed as expected, and the service center has already missed a deadline for completing the repairs. This situation has caused me significant inconvenience, especially since I rely on the laptop for work, and as a result, I am currently without a functional computer.

Given the extended duration of the repair process and the financial hardship it has caused me, I am writing to inquire about the possibility of receiving another Acer laptop as a replacement or exploring alternative forms of compensation for the inconvenience and disruption to my work.

I understand that unforeseen technical issues can arise, but the prolonged delay and missed deadline have had a substantial impact on my ability to earn a living. I would appreciate your prompt attention to this matter and guidance on how we can proceed to resolve this situation.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance in advance. I look forward to your prompt response to address this matter.

Model of device: Nitro 5 R5-5600H/16GB/512+1TB/Win11 RTX3060 144HzLaptop/Notebook/Ultrabook

Here is my serial number: xxxxx

Sincerely,

[Edited the post to hide personal data]

Answers

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,598 Community Administrator

Hello NazarK,

Thank you for your participation in the Acer Community. I'm sorry for the experience you're having while repairing your unit. Just to clarify, the Acer Community isn't a direct support channel but a peer-to-peer community where users help each other. Although we can't assist you directly, I'll be happy to escalate your case to the support team in your region. Please send me a private message with your contact information, and I'll take care of the escalation.

Best regards,

Acer-Ingrid

This discussion has been closed.