31.5" Nitro ED0 Gaming Monitor - ED320QR Not recognized by KVM

Options
Freedomeagle
Freedomeagle Member Posts: 1 New User

I just bought two ED320QR monitors and they are not recognized by my KVM switch. Is there a wrong setting in the monitors?

1. Both monitors when hooked direct into either of my two Windows 11 laptops are recognized and working properly.
  2. Hook them up to KVM switch and neither work through the switch. Both are hooked up with HDMI inputs with the correct ports identified as sources.
  3. Checked KVM cables with direct computer to monitor connection and all worked so convinced its not a cabling issue
  4. Prior to the ED 320QR's, had two Acer G276HL's hooked up to same switch and both were recognized, work properly and never had issues.

What am I doing wrong. Or better yet, what I have failed to do properly during setup?

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,333 Trailblazer
    Options

What KVM do you have? They typically have specs for what resolutions they support. I'd expect any fairly modern one to handle 1920x1080@60Hz, but wouldn't be surprised if they didn't handle any of the higher refresh frequencies.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.