My Predator Helios 300 (PH315-54-714U) laptop is showing "No Bootable Found"

Options
hootiebqwert
hootiebqwert Member Posts: 1 New User

on 12/15/23 I rebooted my laptop after a windows 11 update, and immediately upon restart was shown a screen that said "No Bootable Found". I have seen similar post about this same issue and have tried just about every solution possible to figure out what is going on. All the post about going into the BIOS and going to "boot" to select the proper order would undoubtably work, IF there was something to be showing there. Under "Information" I can see that my drive is clearly being shown as well as my SSD. I have at the suggestion of others enabled the Supervisor password and turned off "Secure Boot" under the Boot menu. No matter what I do, "Boot Mode" under the Boot menu is greyed out and only shows UEFI. There is an arrow to make changes, but I cannot due to it being grayed out. I have also attempted to connect a USB device and try to reload windows 11 with it, but to no avail. The USB is not recognized in any way. I also enabled boot menu access via F12, and when I inserted the USB so I can boot from it, nothing will populate on the menu when F12 is pressed. The boot menu does open, but does not list any devices. I have had issues with my previous Helios 300 for not powering on which caused me to purchase a new one. It seems that since then I see more and more problems that Predator Helios laptops are having concerning power and booting issues. If anyone has a recommendation of some step I can try to fix this, please help.

Answers