No driver for KB272E Monitor? Where can I get the driver

Options
Kevin3000
Kevin3000 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in Monitors

Where can I get the driver for the KB272E Monitor? All other KB models seem to have drivers to download except this one.

Thanks.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

O Microsoft provides the appropriate driver for these monitors. You don't need to install a specific driver.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kevin3000

Tinkerer

Options

In device manager is just says "Generic Pvp Monitor" and my screen looks very bad it hurts my eyes. When i try to update it says the newest driver is already installed but its not the case.

I have windows 10. Does it help if i upgrade to Win11?

Also thank you for your answer.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,329 Trailblazer
    Options

That is because it is a PnP monitor. What resolution do you have it set to, and what scaling?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Kevin3000

Tinkerer

Options

Thanks for responding.

I tried different resolutions, refresh rates, scaling, ect.

My problem is that windows is using the default PnP driver from 2007.

For my older monitor for example (S271HL) windows used the correct driver which was from 2013 so newer than the default one.

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,329 Trailblazer
    Options

So your KB272E is a 1920x1080 display. Are you using HDMI to connect to it? What resolution and refresh rate? Can you take a picture showing the issue?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Kevin3000

Tinkerer

Options

I am using the default 1920x1080 resolution. I tried refresh rates 60, 75 and 100. Resolution scaling is default 100%. I am using an HDMI cable.

I think there is a refresh rate issue. Is has that gentle fuzzy flimmer if you know what i mean. The picture doesn't feel steady and it's hurting my eyes. You wouldn't notice it on a screenshot.

Here is a picture of the driver Windows is using. It's the default one from 2006 so even earlier that i thought.

I tried uninstalling the device to force Windows to maybe get a newer driver but it still uses this old one.

• zodharry
    zodharry Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I have

sir, I have one issue I attach graphics card my pc gtx 4gb but my computer resolution not good. which driver I install my computer show high graphics?