the mode switch in the upper right conner How can i stop the mode switching to dark mode

Options
twiddybird
twiddybird Member Posts: 34 Troubleshooter
edited December 2023 in Predator Laptops

mode switch in upper right conner of community. its on the black line. it switches from green. how can i stop the mode switching to dark mode evertime i go to read a post. i have trouble reading blackwith white text, i have to change it to white with black text everytime i click on a post.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Best Answer

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,824 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

@twiddybird

They are currently testing the new dark mode, so it is always enabled by default. It is not finished either, so it has bugs. You can wait a few weeks or contact the moderator for feedback on the issue.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,824 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓
    Options

@twiddybird

They are currently testing the new dark mode, so it is always enabled by default. It is not finished either, so it has bugs. You can wait a few weeks or contact the moderator for feedback on the issue.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • twiddybird
    twiddybird Member Posts: 34 Troubleshooter
    Options

thanks, i thought my mind was going.