PredatorSense stop working over and over again in Predator Helios 16

Options
digitalflashback
digitalflashback Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

edited December 2023 in Predator Laptops

Hi,

Just bought a Predator Helios 16 and predator sense cannot work properly since day 1… After a reboot usually it works for a while, but later if I open it up again it just stop reacting, can't monitor the system, I unable to change anything and I have to reboot windows to get a few sec of the working predator sense again, then same thing happens again and again… I tried to reinstall, older version, latest version, tried to install everything separately from the predator sense zip file and get the same result. I can't believe that I have to be an IT god to use a brand new product… Any idea what is going on??

Thanks,

Dom

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]

Answers

• IbnuWildan
    IbnuWildan Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options

maybe you can re-download predatorsense on the official acer website by entering the serial number or product ID.

https://www.acer.com/id-id/support/product-support

if you have installed the old or new version, but still experiencing the same thing, I recommend taking it to a service center to claim the product warranty that you have, because it is still classified as a new purchase, right? hopefully your problem will be resolved quickly!

• digitalflashback
    digitalflashback Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options

Unfortunately I'm trying with the driver from that site but no success. My warranty covers the physical machine itself, with software related issues I have no idea where to go if not directly to Acer. I thought that they have a support line or email address here on acer.com but found nothing… Thank you anyway.