helios 300 screen got damaged, i want to replace it with New Display. any idea about warranty

Options
Ishikarastogi21
Ishikarastogi21 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited December 2023 in Predator Laptops

My predator helios 300 display got damaged due to overheating and unfortunately it was out of warranty. So when I showed my laptop at the service centre they told me that the new display will come at around 30k with 3 months warranty. Can anyone confirm about this.

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Alejandro_AC
    Options

Hi @Ishikarastogi21 while waiting for more answers, I tell you that Acer customer service or support does not participate in the community, we only participate in users, I don't know if your question can be answered.

Try to contact the nearest Acer office directly:

Thank you.
    All the best.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono collaborator, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Colaborador Pro bono, no trabajo o hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)

• Ishikarastogi21
    Ishikarastogi21 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Hi @Alejandro_AC thanks for your reply. I did contact the authorised service centre. But I had few doubts therefore I posted my concern over here hoping someone would have faced the same issue.

• Alejandro_AC
    Options

Okay, in that case wait for more answers.
    A cordial greeting.

Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as a solution if it was resolved, thanks!

I use Google Translate for English, German, Portuguese and French.

Pro bono collaborator, I don't work or speak in the name of Acer

Por favor, haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si fué resuelta, gracias!

Colaborador Pro bono, no trabajo o hablo en nombre de Acer

MSFT MVP (2003-21) & Windows Insider

X (Twitter)