Windows 10 and WIndows 11 not showing drive on fresh installation.

Robin_Lee
Robin_Lee Member Posts: 1 New User

Ever since i baught my Acer Vero, i was very proud of it, and the fact it was Post Consumer Recycled made me even more proud to be part of that contribution.

it came with windows 10 home, i buaght a new license 11 pro and upgraded it, and was working amazingly…. but i alwayz had a problem with wifi, if the connection is slow, it simply switches off and sometimes i had to restart my laptop for it to come back on…..

uptilll recent i purchased a new ITEM an NVMe 4TB fanxiana, as shown in the image below, that i wanted to install on my laptop, check compatibility and alll was good, it reads gen 4 NVMe and all…. when i wanted to install it i decided a fresh copy of windows 11 pro can help my wifi problems….

nop the windows would not see the drive but the Bios did….

i had a gen 9 laptop HP which does not read windows 11, and for once i was able to install windows 11 on it with this 4TB NVMe…. and that was sad for me…. i ended turning it into an external rather than putting it on my laptop.

after a few weeks i had faced a small virus from a pen drive that was not letting my windows load…. so i wanted to format my laptop and stilll got the same issue with the 512GB NVMe that came with that laptop…. and that is not logic and not fair…. now i had to go into CMD repair my startup and then reinstall windows through windows reset and let it download an fresh copy and format my laptop, which make it sad to know that a great company like ACER is doing this to us….. we pay moeny for a deal that is really in the end….. NO SOLUTION…..

any one has a solution to that…..??????

Answers