how to i found my Predator PH315-51 laptop part parts number from acer website

prashant280891
prashant280891 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited December 2023 in Predator Laptops

how to i found my Predator PH315-51 laptop part parts number from acer website - ram , hard disk , diplay panel or ther parts

Best Answer

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 12,980 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Hi @prashant280891 I leave you the information from the service manual, with the part numbers, I hope it is helpful:

All the best.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Colaborador pro bono, no trabajo ni hablo en nombre de Acer
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
    • Pro bono contributor, I do not work or speak on behalf of Acer
    • MVP de MSFT (2003-21) & Windows Insider & (alezmvp)

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 11,906 Trailblazer

Your laptop P/N is at the back on a sticker or type System in Windows Search for SNID, adapter's part numbers can be obtained with the Command Prompt opened as Administrator and the following WMIC commands:
    https://windowsreport.com/wmic-system-info/

• prashant280891

I am writing to inquire about purchasing and replacing the LED display panel for my Predator PH315-51 laptop.

Could you please provide me with the part number of this component, as well as any other relevant information such as a hardware manual that would make it easier for me to purchase and replace it?

Where to i search and how to i search such infromation from your acer website

• Alejandro_AC
    Alejandro_AC ACE Posts: 12,980 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Hi @prashant280891 I leave you the information from the service manual, with the part numbers, I hope it is helpful:

All the best.

• Haga clic en "Me gusta" si mi respuesta fue útil o márquela como solución si se resolvió, ¡gracias!
    • Please click "Like" if my answer was helpful or mark it as solution if it was solved, thanks!
  • prashant280891

I am writing to inquire about an Acer Helios 300 PH315-51 service guide from the Acer website. I have three Acer laptops and I would like to check the service guide for all of them. I would be grateful if you could provide me with a link to the service guide on the Acer website so that I can easily search and understand the guide.

Thank you for your information and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

• I'm sorry I can't provide you with any links, the service manuals are hosted on Acer servers and are not publicly accessible.

All the best.