My Predator Helios Neo 16 suddenly stopped working PHN16-71-50JG. unit shut off while gaming

Options
AndreV3O
AndreV3O Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in Predator Laptops

I just got the laptop this Tuesday (Model PHN16-71-50JG) and was able to get it updated, set up and running. Was working fine up until the laptop randomly shut off as I was in a middle of a game.  The keyboard and fans would turn on but not the monitor. I got it to work again and left it alone but a few hours later it stopped working but this time nothing would light up other than the battery indicator on the side if I have it plugged in and charging. I already tried methods like holding down the power button and etc besides opening up the back panel itself to remove the battery. The laptop has been like this for 2 days. Any suggestions?

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• alx181
    alx181 Member Posts: 34 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options

Based on the symptoms you’ve described, it seems like there might be a hardware issue with your device. Since you’ve already tried some basic troubleshooting steps, I would recommend contacting the manufacturer’s customer support team for further assistance. They should be able to help you diagnose the issue and provide you with the appropriate solution.