Problematic product Acer K2 Monitor | K222HQL has very blurred and flickering issue

Options
MilenaFassea
MilenaFassea Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in Monitors

Hi,

I ordered a screen (monitor) on the 18th of October 2023 and due to some irrelevant reasons, I only managed to try the screen for the first time some days ago. Unfortunately, the screen seems problematic, since everything is very blurred and flickering.

I am working from home, so it is quite important for me to have it replaced or fixed as soon as possible.

Attached, you will find the invoice with all the details of the order and the product.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you.

Best,

Milena Fassea

[Edited the thread to add model name to the title]
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,926 Pathfinder
    Options

@MilenaFassea

You can bring it to the local Acer store or contact them to see if they can replace it for you in warranty.

Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 32,267 Trailblazer
    Options

You are only reaching other Acer users through this community. You really need to either contact your vendor for a swap or contact Acer support for warranty repair.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • a_happy_laptop_user
    a_happy_laptop_user Member Posts: 61 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Options

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your Acer K2 Monitor. It's frustrating when a new product doesn't work as expected. Here are some steps you can take to address the problem:

1. Troubleshoot: Before contacting customer support, try basic troubleshooting steps to see if the issue can be resolved. Check the connections, cables, and ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date. Sometimes, software or connectivity issues can cause display problems.
    2. Contact Customer Support: Reach out to Acer's customer support as soon as possible. You can find their contact information on their official website or in the documentation that came with your monitor. Explain the issue you're facing and provide your order details, including the attached invoice.
    3. Warranty Information: Check the warranty information on the invoice or the product documentation. If your monitor is still under warranty, Acer should be able to provide you with a replacement or repair.
    4. Return Policy: If the monitor is still within the return period specified by the seller, you may also consider returning it to the place of purchase for a replacement or refund.
    5. Document the Issue: If possible, take pictures or record a video of the blurred and flickering display to provide visual evidence of the problem when communicating with customer support.

Remember to remain polite and provide as much detail as possible when explaining the issue to customer support. They should be able to guide you through the next steps based on your warranty status and the nature of the problem.

If you have any further questions or need assistance with specific troubleshooting steps, feel free to ask.