Predator Helios Neo 16 stuck logo boot and won't enter windows

Options
fandidas
fandidas Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in Predator Laptops

I just replaced the predator boot logo in predator sense with a cat image size of 480x480 gif but when I click apply and restart the boot logo is stuck and won't enter windows please give me solution😢

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Puraw
    Puraw ACE, Member Posts: 8,401 Trailblazer
    Options

I suggest booting to BIOS with F2 and reset to factory defaults with the F9 key (in BIOS), save settings on exit. If that did not clear it, press Alt+F10 as soon as the logo appears and in WindowsRE OS blue Troubleshoot menu click on Reset this PC without losing my files.

• MadihaYaqub
    MadihaYaqub Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options

If your Predator Helios Neo 16 is stuck on the boot logo after changing it in Predator Sense, try accessing the BIOS/UEFI to revert to default settings or reset the boot logo. Attempt to boot into Safe Mode, where you can troubleshoot and potentially revert changes. If possible, perform a system restore to a point before modifying the boot logo. If these steps fail, consider booting from a Windows installation USB/DVD for repair options or contact Acer support for model-specific guidance. Modifying system files can lead to issues, so always ensure you have a backup or a way to revert changes.